It seems like everyone is going crazy for plum, first of all Cheryl Cole shows the world how she has de-WAGed her look by swapping her highlighted extensions for a new plum colour and then Peaches Geldof announces her new plum do with the aid of twitter. Although both hair-dos have received mixed reviews from the fashion brigade the WAG and the rock chick are bang on trend with the autumn collection.
The girls in the HQ office reckon Sharon Osbourne must be delighted, she has been pushing the plum look for years and finally she’ll have loads of products on the market to support her plum locks! HQhair’s make-up expert, Jasmine says, “Plum hair is actually a really versatile colour to match with make-up, like Cheryl you could wear pearly pink colours or alternatively you could go down the more traditional root and match a plum hair-do with darker reds and purples like Peaches”. Jasmine recommends checking out the brand new NARS Fall collection which we should have online next week, “I’m really excited about this collection, the colours are going to be perfect for Autumn!” In the mean time we recommend you take a look at DuWoop’s eye palettes as they have some great Autumn browns.
- This weekend receive a FREE HQhair planner when you spend £50, plus get 15% off your order too with the code GALACT… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Have you see @BenefitUK's NEW spin on their bestselling POREfessional Primer? 😱 It provides all the pore-smoothin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Famed for treating coloured hair, we're excited to partner with @C_RobinParis in January as our Brand of The Month.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 💖 Get Lucky 💖 Want to #win tickets to The BRIT Awards 2018 with Mastercard? THREE pairs of tickets are up for grabs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Refresh your makeup brush collection with 20% off @realtechniques on HQhair: goo.gl/G9sGmX 💖… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
TagsAccessories acne Alexa's style Alexa Chung Alice Dellal Alice in Wonderland Alpha-H baggy tee Beauty Beauty Review Bed head Beli Benefit Lipstick Gabbi Best Sellers Bikini Blakegodbold Bliss Blonde hair body image Bourjois Bourjois Liner Feutre Burner Balm Cheryl Cole David Scheffen Denim Diane Kruger DuWoop Elle magazine Eqyptian Magic Facebook Fashion Fekkai Forties free shipping GHD Shining Serum Grunge Hair hair and beauty how to get rid of acne HQhair hqhair.com Ibiza In Style magazine Johnny Loves Rosie Jude Law lip balm Make-up mama mia super rich body cream Mario Badescu Moroccanoil Mother's Day MTV Murad Nails Inc Nars new website OPI Paul & Joe P Diddy Peaches Geldof Philiosophy Philosophy Plum Postal Strike Rockaholic Royal Mail Sadie Frost Sharon Osbourne Sienna Miller skincare South Beach Rocks Too Faced Topshop Urban Decay weight loss