HQhair.com joins the growing number of online businesses who have made alternative postal arrangements due to the impending Royal Mail strike.
After it was announced that the Royal Mail’s communication Workers Union voted overwhelmingly in favour of a national strike, HQ’s management team have been working very closely with other delivery providers to execute a brand new, affective delivery service.
Business Director, Jess Thomson says “an essential part of the HQ service is to ensure our customers receive their orders swiftly, the needs of our customers have always come first and we felt we were left no option but to seek delivery alternatives due to the impending strike action threatened by the Royal Mail union”.
The brand new service will be affective as of this week so customers have no reason to lose confidence in the online beauty business. HQman and HQoutletstore will also be leaving Royal Mail in favour of alternative arrangements. If this moves proves to be successful Royal Mail face losing yet another £1 million business.
Acne can be a real spot of bother so to help you fight your breakouts and blemishes here at HQ we have put together a guide to our best selling and top acne fighting brands!
1. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: This amazing product which is a favourite with the likes of Kate Moss and Gwyneth Paltrow can actually make yellow heads and pimples vanish! The lotion is made out of a blend of Calamine and Salicylic Acid which helps to clear up and soothe unsightly whiteheads overnight. To use apply after moisturising with a dab of lotion directly on the on the whitehead using a cotton swab. Do not rub in. Let it dry and rinse off in the morning. Do not shake the bottle and apply only the pink sediment on the skin.
2. Alpha H Phase 3 Clearing Gel: This ‘on-the-spot’ treatment quickly clears the pore and inhibits the spread of bacteria whilst alleviating the redness and discomfort associated with acne breakouts. Ingredients include Salicylic Acid to clear infected pores, antiseptic Tea Tree to inhibit the spread of bacteria, Vitamin E and Zinc to accelerate the healing process and Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus Oil to soothe irritation. Recommended for use on all skin types to treat individual blemishes. Can be applied under or over make-up.
3. Murad Acne Blemish Spot Treatment: Murad’s Acne Blemish Cover Gel soothes and protects from environmental damage. A blend of Vitamins C and E protect and comfort the skin. The excellent exfoliating action keeps blemishes at bay. The best thing about this product is the speed of the results, you will notice a difference in less than 24 hours. Judy from Michigan used the product to clear up her blemishes and felt it working instantly, “I use this product and instantly can feel it working, and within 24 hours can see it diminishing and the redness fading. Absolute try!”
4. Philosophy Hope in a Bottle: the hope in a bottle formula was originally created for the medical market as an anti-acne, anti-aging product for patients who suffer from oily and/or acne prone skin. The formula incorporates the pore cleansing and anti-microbial benefits of salicylic acid and the anti-inflammatory benefits of topical vitamin E to combat irritation that is commonly associated with acne. Regular use will help shed uneven pore walls, rendering clearer, smoother skin.
5. Beli Acne Clearing Facial Wash: Acne Clearing Facial Wash is an exfoliating wash; rich in powerful acne-ridding ingredients that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying. The safest acne solution for pregnancy, Belli Acne Clearing Facial Wash uses hydroxyacid to lift away dirt, oil and bacteria, promoting clean and blemish-free skin.
Posted in acne, Beauty, HQhair, skincare
Tagged acne, Alpha-H, Beli, how to get rid of acne, hqhair.com, Mario Badescu, Murad, Philiosophy, skincare