We’ve had a truck load of new products delivered to the HQhair headquarters recently which has left the HQ girls giddy with excitement, especially as we are still expecting tons more summer products to come, so do keep checking the website and the ‘new’ tab on the homepage. Here are a few of a our favourite pretty new things…
The new Super Smooth Collection from Pureology is the perfect range to get your hair looking super sleek for the summer. The collection includes a shampoo, conditioner and a serum….so say goodbye to the summer frizz!
South Beach Rocks‘s new collection of gorgeous headbands, bracelets, rings and necklaces are the perfect way to add the perfect touch to your summer wardrobe. Whether you’re into your punky studded bracelets or shiny headbands this new collection is bound to have something you’ll like for a very reasonable price! Fab!
Bliss have just brought out three gift sets, ‘Youth Can Do It‘, ‘Amazing Face’ and ‘In The Clear’ which include three Bliss products designed to target specific problems, wrinkles and aged skin, acne and your daily cleanse, tone and moisturise routine.
Paul & Joe have gone all Disney on us with this new Alice in Wonderland tin set, it’s a beautifully crafted tin which contains Blotting Paper, Blotting Paper Refill and a Lip Treatment which is all packaged in a lovely Alice in Wonderland design. The Alice in Wonderland Set, perfect to give as a gift comes in two styles, blue and white.
Duwop have recently launched a few new products for S/S they include duo eyeshadows called ‘eyecatchers shadow‘ which have been specifically designed to bring out the eye colours, blue, green and brown. Sun Drops, a rich serum designed to bronze the skin is the perfect addition to your summer beauty routine and finally our personal favourite (pictured below) Duwop’s Iced Teas not only feel great on your lips they taste great too! Iced Teas come in four different flavours, blackcurrant, passionfruit, strawberry kiwi and white peach.
Posted in Beauty, Bliss, Duwop, Hair, HQhair, Make-up, Paul & Joe, Pureology, South Beach Rocks
Tagged Accessories, acne, Alice in Wonderland, Anti-Aging, Bliss, braclets, Disney, Duwop, Eyecatchers, Gift Sets, hair bands, headbands, Iced Teas, Necklaces, Paul & Joe, Pureology, rings, South Beach Rocks, Sun Drops, Super Smooth Collection
Acne can be a real spot of bother so to help you fight your breakouts and blemishes here at HQ we have put together a guide to our best selling and top acne fighting brands!
1. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: This amazing product which is a favourite with the likes of Kate Moss and Gwyneth Paltrow can actually make yellow heads and pimples vanish! The lotion is made out of a blend of Calamine and Salicylic Acid which helps to clear up and soothe unsightly whiteheads overnight. To use apply after moisturising with a dab of lotion directly on the on the whitehead using a cotton swab. Do not rub in. Let it dry and rinse off in the morning. Do not shake the bottle and apply only the pink sediment on the skin.
2. Alpha H Phase 3 Clearing Gel: This ‘on-the-spot’ treatment quickly clears the pore and inhibits the spread of bacteria whilst alleviating the redness and discomfort associated with acne breakouts. Ingredients include Salicylic Acid to clear infected pores, antiseptic Tea Tree to inhibit the spread of bacteria, Vitamin E and Zinc to accelerate the healing process and Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus Oil to soothe irritation. Recommended for use on all skin types to treat individual blemishes. Can be applied under or over make-up.
3. Murad Acne Blemish Spot Treatment: Murad’s Acne Blemish Cover Gel soothes and protects from environmental damage. A blend of Vitamins C and E protect and comfort the skin. The excellent exfoliating action keeps blemishes at bay. The best thing about this product is the speed of the results, you will notice a difference in less than 24 hours. Judy from Michigan used the product to clear up her blemishes and felt it working instantly, “I use this product and instantly can feel it working, and within 24 hours can see it diminishing and the redness fading. Absolute try!”
4. Philosophy Hope in a Bottle: the hope in a bottle formula was originally created for the medical market as an anti-acne, anti-aging product for patients who suffer from oily and/or acne prone skin. The formula incorporates the pore cleansing and anti-microbial benefits of salicylic acid and the anti-inflammatory benefits of topical vitamin E to combat irritation that is commonly associated with acne. Regular use will help shed uneven pore walls, rendering clearer, smoother skin.
5. Beli Acne Clearing Facial Wash: Acne Clearing Facial Wash is an exfoliating wash; rich in powerful acne-ridding ingredients that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying. The safest acne solution for pregnancy, Belli Acne Clearing Facial Wash uses hydroxyacid to lift away dirt, oil and bacteria, promoting clean and blemish-free skin.
Posted in acne, Beauty, HQhair, skincare
Tagged acne, Alpha-H, Beli, how to get rid of acne, hqhair.com, Mario Badescu, Murad, Philiosophy, skincare