A couple of our HQgirls popped down to the launch of OPI‘s new Texas Collection this week. As usual our fave nail brand presented some gorgeous and daring colours that we can’t wait to get our hands on! This collection includes some fabulous textures, from a jelly finish to a glossy creme! Check out the pics from the collection and let us know what you think!
- This weekend receive a FREE HQhair planner when you spend £50, plus get 15% off your order too with the code GALACT… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Have you see @BenefitUK's NEW spin on their bestselling POREfessional Primer? 😱 It provides all the pore-smoothin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Famed for treating coloured hair, we're excited to partner with @C_RobinParis in January as our Brand of The Month.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 💖 Get Lucky 💖 Want to #win tickets to The BRIT Awards 2018 with Mastercard? THREE pairs of tickets are up for grabs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Refresh your makeup brush collection with 20% off @realtechniques on HQhair: goo.gl/G9sGmX 💖… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
TagsAccessories acne Alexa's style Alexa Chung Alice Dellal Alice in Wonderland Alpha-H baggy tee Beauty Beauty Review Bed head Beli Benefit Lipstick Gabbi Best Sellers Bikini Blakegodbold Bliss Blonde hair body image Bourjois Bourjois Liner Feutre Burner Balm Cheryl Cole David Scheffen Denim Diane Kruger DuWoop Elle magazine Eqyptian Magic Facebook Fashion Fekkai Forties free shipping GHD Shining Serum Grunge Hair hair and beauty how to get rid of acne HQhair hqhair.com Ibiza In Style magazine Johnny Loves Rosie Jude Law lip balm Make-up mama mia super rich body cream Mario Badescu Moroccanoil Mother's Day MTV Murad Nails Inc Nars new website OPI Paul & Joe P Diddy Peaches Geldof Philiosophy Philosophy Plum Postal Strike Rockaholic Royal Mail Sadie Frost Sharon Osbourne Sienna Miller skincare South Beach Rocks Too Faced Topshop Urban Decay weight loss