Until Friday we are running a super cool reviews competition on our Facebook page, we are asking our ‘fans’ to post a review of a product they have bought from our site. The best review will be decided by our beauty expert, Jasmine, “I’ve worked at HQhair for over 6 years and know our products inside out so I have a pretty good understanding of what they do and how they work. Beauty products work in very different ways according to your skin type/body type/complexion so I’m looking for a review to really express not only what the reviewer experienced with the product but how it worked for their skin/body/complexion type and who they would recommend this product to.”
Entries should be posted before Friday at 3pm, the prize for the best review will be three selected products from the best selling HQhair range. The winner will be asked to review one or all of the products at a later date. To be eligible to enter this competition participants must be a registered customer and have bought their reviewed product from HQhair.com.
Go on if Simon Cowell can do it you can!
Acne can be a real spot of bother so to help you fight your breakouts and blemishes here at HQ we have put together a guide to our best selling and top acne fighting brands!
1. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: This amazing product which is a favourite with the likes of Kate Moss and Gwyneth Paltrow can actually make yellow heads and pimples vanish! The lotion is made out of a blend of Calamine and Salicylic Acid which helps to clear up and soothe unsightly whiteheads overnight. To use apply after moisturising with a dab of lotion directly on the on the whitehead using a cotton swab. Do not rub in. Let it dry and rinse off in the morning. Do not shake the bottle and apply only the pink sediment on the skin.
2. Alpha H Phase 3 Clearing Gel: This ‘on-the-spot’ treatment quickly clears the pore and inhibits the spread of bacteria whilst alleviating the redness and discomfort associated with acne breakouts. Ingredients include Salicylic Acid to clear infected pores, antiseptic Tea Tree to inhibit the spread of bacteria, Vitamin E and Zinc to accelerate the healing process and Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus Oil to soothe irritation. Recommended for use on all skin types to treat individual blemishes. Can be applied under or over make-up.
3. Murad Acne Blemish Spot Treatment: Murad’s Acne Blemish Cover Gel soothes and protects from environmental damage. A blend of Vitamins C and E protect and comfort the skin. The excellent exfoliating action keeps blemishes at bay. The best thing about this product is the speed of the results, you will notice a difference in less than 24 hours. Judy from Michigan used the product to clear up her blemishes and felt it working instantly, “I use this product and instantly can feel it working, and within 24 hours can see it diminishing and the redness fading. Absolute try!”
4. Philosophy Hope in a Bottle: the hope in a bottle formula was originally created for the medical market as an anti-acne, anti-aging product for patients who suffer from oily and/or acne prone skin. The formula incorporates the pore cleansing and anti-microbial benefits of salicylic acid and the anti-inflammatory benefits of topical vitamin E to combat irritation that is commonly associated with acne. Regular use will help shed uneven pore walls, rendering clearer, smoother skin.
5. Beli Acne Clearing Facial Wash: Acne Clearing Facial Wash is an exfoliating wash; rich in powerful acne-ridding ingredients that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying. The safest acne solution for pregnancy, Belli Acne Clearing Facial Wash uses hydroxyacid to lift away dirt, oil and bacteria, promoting clean and blemish-free skin.
Posted in acne, Beauty, HQhair, skincare
Tagged acne, Alpha-H, Beli, how to get rid of acne, hqhair.com, Mario Badescu, Murad, Philiosophy, skincare
Last week you guys were buying a range of goodies to beautify your gorgeous bods. From skin-care to make-up you guys know your beauty brands…
1. Nars- The Multiple
2. Philosophy- Microdelivery Peel
3. Alpha- H- Phase 3 Clearing Gel
4. Bed Head- Tweens, Superstar
5. Egyptian Magic